Within 35 years, Compagnie Médocaine des Grands Crus has established itself as one of the most respected merchants in the Bordeaux wine trade, both within France and abroad.
Compagnie Médocaine des Grands Crus sells mainly to traditional channels (restaurants, hotels, wine shops) and also to wholesalers and quality supermarkets.
We limit our activity to quality wines. These wines are carefully and severely selected.
The Passion of all our partners : Estate owners, vine-growers, winemakers and Oenologist. Passion of wines noticeable throughout the Compagnie Médocaine des Grands Crus team.
Ethic: Loyalty to our partners, we always give preference to our existing partners. Fairness in trading, thanks to mutual trust and truthfulness.
Compagnie Médocaine des Grands Crus is respecting the AXA Group Ethics: Professionalism, innovation, realism, team spirit et respect of the given word.
100% AXA MILLÉSIMES SUBSIDIARY
Compagnie Médocaine des Grands Crus is a 100% Axa Millésimes subsidiary, the wine arm of Axa that includes:
• Château Pichon-Baron, Grand Cru Classé of Pauillac (Website)
• Château Pibran, Pauillac
• Château Suduiraut, 1st Cru Classé of Sauternes (Website)
• Domaine de l’Arlot, Nuit Saint Georges in Burgundy (Website)
• Domaine de Disznókő, Tokaj, Hungrary (Website)
• Quinta do Noval, Douro Vally, Portugal (Website)
• Quinta do Passadouro (Website)
• Outpost, Napa Valley (Website)
AXA Millésimes has been established in 80’s by Claude Bébéar (native from Bordeaux). It’s a holding company gathering the AXA wine business portfolio.
The wine business can be a strong investment, comparable to real estate, provided it is privileging the quality of the wine.